Whether you’re a veteran parent or a first timer, sorting out your little one’s sleep can be incredibly daunting. Together we can explore why your child struggles with sleep and create a customized, step by step plan to reach your goals. I’ve helped hundreds of families in and around the Philadelphia area and across the globe to get their family’s sleep back on track. If you’d like to join the club here’s how you can get started!
How Do I Get Started?
If you have questions about support or which option may best fit your needs, feel free to schedule a complimentary 15 minute call here.
If you are a new family or a returning family purchasing support for a new child follow these steps:
- Choose the level of support below that best fits your needs and scroll down to the “Buy it Now” buttons to submit your payment.
- Complete and submit the History Form available here.
- When I receive both of the above I will contact you via email with scheduling options.
If you are a returning family adding on to a previous support package for the same child you can do so here.
Since every family has different needs, I offer various levels of support so you can choose the option that best suits your learning style and your budget. The options are as follows:
Why Won’t My Child Sleep?! Online Video Class ($19.95)
Can’t make it to one of my Philadelphia area workshops? Unsure whether one on one sleep support is the right fit for your needs or budget? Then this online video class may be a great option. In this series I break down the most common causes of sleep issues in babies and children and how you can begin to address them. The content of this class is designed for parents of children 4 months and older. It is a 2.5 hour class divided into 14 short segments which you can view as you are able or all at once. Click here for more details and to view a trailer, or click on the buy now button below to make your purchase.
Consultation Only ($200 via Phone/Skype/$300 In Home*)
This option is best suited to families who want help creating a plan but prefer to implement it on their own without follow up support. It includes a thorough review of the history form, a 90-minute consultation (via phone or in home visit*) and a written summary of the plan we create emailed to you within 48 hours of the consultation.
Consultation with Follow Up Support ($350 via Phone/Skype/$450 In Home*)
This option is best for families who want help both creating and implementing a plan. This option bundles the consultation and summary detailed above with 4 weeks of follow up support. Follow up support consists of 2 hours of phone time (typically broken into about six 20 minute calls over 4 weeks) and 4 weeks of daily email support. The package allows us to work together for about a month to implement the plan and reach your goals.
Optional Text Support Feature ($100)
- Includes one week of text support. Texts can be sent during office hours (8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. EST., Mon-Fri)
- Text messages will be responded to as instantly as possible. (Note: I am often with a family and can only check and reply in between sessions.)
- In most cases you will receive a reply within one hour if not sooner.
- Text support can only be added to the package which includes email and phone follow up – not to a consultation only or a newborn consultation.
- Text support must be purchased and used while the original package is still in effect, either along with the initial package or anytime during the 4 weeks following the consultation.
Newborn Session ($150 via phone/Skype/$250 In Home*)
This 90-minute session is designed for parents with babies 3 months and under. You will learn the science of newborn sleep, reasonable expectations for the first months, how to turn on your baby’s calming reflex using Dr. Harvey Karp’s 5 Ss from The Happiest Baby on The Block, and how to encourage healthy sleep habits from the start.
Know which option best suits your needs? You can submit your payment here:
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
|Online Class $19.95|
|Consultation Only (Phone or Skype) $200|
|Consultation Only (In Home) $300|
|Consultation (Phone or Skype) with Phone & Email Support $350|
|Consultation (In Home) with Phone & Email Support $450|
|Optional Text Support $100|
|Newborn Session (Phone or Skype) $150|
|Newborn Session (In Home) $250|
Need Help to Afford a Sleep Solution?
Paypal offers options to help you with the cost of your sleep solution. Find details at PayPal Credit.
*In Home option is available in and around Philadelphia and its suburbs.